The Age Linker's Guide to the D'ni Restoration

Exploring D'ni and the ages, one step at a time.

Saturday, December 16, 2006

On the Cusp...

Posting from Eder Kemo...

I'm losing it. Everything that's been going on lately, I really must be losing it. I linked down, the barriers were gone, there was no rubble, and anyone I asked said that they saw nothing like what I described. There are no barricades, all the books are in the usual places, everything is stable... or at least as stable as usual.

I need a vacation.

In other CERTAIN news... there will be a DRC town hall with the subject "Re-opening of the Cavern" on December 19. I'm expecting some exciting news with a topic like that... it gives the feeling that we're almost ready to go. Some people have been telling me that the DRC is planning on making their work public again on December 20 (the day after the town hall), but I'm not sure how accurate that is. Some speculate that things will kick into overdrive on February 9, three years after the original closing.

We'll see... just a few days, after all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home