The Age Linker's Guide to the D'ni Restoration

Exploring D'ni and the ages, one step at a time.

Wednesday, September 20, 2006

SWN25 - Tales from the DRC

Posting from D'ni - Ae'gura...

Oh... wanted to mention this too, but didn't want to lump it in with the last post. Tonight is the twenty-fifth Spoken Word Night event... an event that I started hosting back in March, and since then it's taken on an incredible life of it's own due to all of the explorers who come from week to week to share their awesome poems, songs, stories, and general insanity.

This time though... a lot of the regulars have banded together to write, direct, and act in a very special show. Basically putting on a play in the cavern... first one that I know about. I've been helping out with some of the roles, and I have to say, from what I've seen so far.. it's amazing. I think it'll be something to be remembered.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home