The Age Linker's Guide to the D'ni Restoration

Exploring D'ni and the ages, one step at a time.

Thursday, August 10, 2006

Error and Authorized Explorers

Posting from the surface...

Very brief update...

I just realized that during all the KI trouble in May, I kept blaming the Nexus... it was actually the Lattice at fault. I'll go back and edit those posts later.

Also, I keep hearing that some explorers have been authorized to help the DRC get things set up to get the restoration back on track. I'm not sure how much truth there is to this, I have yet to encounter anyone claiming to be an Authorized Explorer. But it's an interesting rumbling, so I'll take it with a big kosher grain of salt.

1 Comments:

Blogger Whilyam said...

Weren't all the Authorized Explorers last time bound by some agreement Kodama had them sign so they wouldn't tell anyone? (I also think it covered liability of the DRC in case they were injured)I believe Cyanworlds Inc. has confirmed that Authorized Explorers have come down (or at least the process has begun).

About the Nexus: Yeah, the KI is the reader of Nexus data which is stored in the lattice. I'm not sure, but I think the lattice is inside the Nexus (or perhaps the Great Zero).

3:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home