The Age Linker's Guide to the D'ni Restoration

Exploring D'ni and the ages, one step at a time.

Tuesday, August 22, 2006

The deep city sleeps...

Posting from the surface...

There's been way too much posting "from the surface" recently. But there's hardly been any pressing information during my time actually in the cavern... whenever I'm there it's been purely social, or working on my project to catalog the ages (still working on Eder Kemo).

The DRC's been quiet since... June. It's been about two months since we've really heard anything from the DRC. I don't blame the DRC, don't get me wrong... I know they're extremely busy, especially with their smaller numbers... but it'd be nice to even hear a "we're working on it!" every couple of weeks. Maybe even specifics about WHAT they're working on.

"Oh, this week Marie has been removing debris from the structures in Eder Delin, Ikuro's been checking the toxicity levels of the plants in Kahlo, and Victor has been trying to get all of the Nexus, KI, and Great Zero functions moved to a lattice that ISN'T cracked for a change."

Last I heard, even authorized explorers weren't allowed to talk about what they've been working on.. or even reveal that they're working on anything at all. But then again, this might be nothing but more rumors... since the DRC have yet to confirm or deny that any explorers are actually working with them.

I have no right to complain here, and I'm really not... I just hope that once the restoration picks up (and hopefully receives more funding) that the DRC will be a little more forthcoming with information.

Then again... my own drive has also been at a low recently. It's been tiring to even think about working on entries for the Age Archive project, been lazy about releasing the recordings of my weekly Spoken Word Night event, and been ignoring my other project idea altogether. It's not just confined to D'ni related matters either... surface projects are suffering too. I've got a few days away from my surface job... maybe I need to just not worry about anything for a little while, and just catch up on my reading.

...maybe.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home