The Age Linker's Guide to the D'ni Restoration

Exploring D'ni and the ages, one step at a time.

Sunday, December 03, 2006

Technical Difficulties - Revisited

Posting from the surface...

Whoa... I just noticed what happened with my last post. Sorry about that, everyone. Basically, I was trying to say that I'd be taking some time away from the cavern due to technical difficulties.

Basically, the RAM in my computer on the surface (the one that I got to interface with the KI so I could post from anywhere, and store photos, and other things...) failed, and along with it, so did my KI. A sudden drop from your 512MB standard to 128MB will do that. I'm still not back where I should be, but I'm operating on 256MB now... which is just enough to keep my KI functioning (though not very happily).

Regardless, the post has been translated and clarified now, my apologies to anyone who was confused or worried.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home