The Age Linker's Guide to the D'ni Restoration

Exploring D'ni and the ages, one step at a time.

Friday, November 24, 2006

Happy Thanksgiving

Posting from the surface...

I've been trying for over a week to post something, but I have yet to get it typed up in a way that I feel gets the meaning across. But I need to post something, I don't want this to get shoveled away, thinking it's forgotten.

Happy Thanksgiving to everyone who's celebrating it this week... even though it was technically yesterday, for me. If you haven't already, be sure to head to the surface long enough to visit your loved ones... I am, and I'm finding it an enormous reprieve from my normal surface life, as well as a pleasant break from my string of cavern studies.

I'll see you all back on Ae'gura soon enough.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home