The Age Linker's Guide to the D'ni Restoration

Exploring D'ni and the ages, one step at a time.

Sunday, December 03, 2006

Destruction

Posting from D'ni - Ae'gura...

Something happened while I've been away. I don't understand. The Great Zero is no longer available in the Nexus, everything beyond the Great Stair has been barricaded off, I'm hearing reports of parts of Gahreesen being blocked off, as well as books being removed from neighborhoods...

I've received photos from someone who got past the barriers at the top of the stairs, and it appears that there have been collapses around Ae'gura, making much of the area unsafe and or unpassable altogether. The beautiful home that we've come to know over the years is falling apart, just as things are starting to pick up. I hope the DRC will be able to get in and see to repairs soon.

I've had to acknowledge this a lot in the past few days, and I guess this is just one more reminder. You never really appreciate the important things enough, until they're gone... so think about the things in your life that matter, and stop taking them for granted. You never know when you might turn around and realize that they're gone.

I'd like to encourage all explorers to carry a Relto book, regardless of your feelings about Yeesha, or at the very least stay close to someone who does. I'm going to see if I can help clear some of the loose rubble.

1 Comments:

Blogger Josh Draper said...

I'm not sure if you heard, but it seems those problems were rumors caused by some kind of mass hallucination. (I think someone snuck some lake water into the drinks at our last party.) Right now, things are normal down there. But who knows what will come?

3:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home