The Age Linker's Guide to the D'ni Restoration

Exploring D'ni and the ages, one step at a time.

Saturday, April 01, 2006

...ugh.

Posting from the surface...

I spent most of today trying to get things into an order that I could finally get into the cavern. Let's just say.... er... I had trouble with my Relto book. I think this was the first full twenty-four hour period to pass without me coming down to the cavern since D'mala.... pretty sure.

About an hour ago, I finally managed to link, and get down to D'ni, only to discover that there was almost no one around. Suddenly I realize just how late it is, and return to the surface feeling pretty ridiculous.

Oh sod it all, I'm going to bed. I hope the link is still stable tomorrow.

2 Comments:

Blogger Taba said...

:(
Both Dalken and I were wondering what had happened to you. We spent some time watching a pretty awesome sunset and theorizing about random stuff. Oh, and we played a bit of hide and seek in Gira, and I ended up scalding myself on a very hot steam pipe.
Took him a while to find me, tho. ;)
We all miss you... I hope your relto book continues to function.

1:35 PM  
Blogger Dalken Starbyne said...

Well sitting on those pipes that long would scald anyone I think. :P As for you Vid, I do hope you can keep getting into the cavern as normal :)

4:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home