The Age Linker's Guide to the D'ni Restoration

Exploring D'ni and the ages, one step at a time.

Sunday, March 26, 2006

Time Shift

Posting from D'ni - Riltagamin (Rainy)...

As I sit here in this rainy muddy cleft, I'm thinking about the two new mysteries that were brought to my attention today, both in Kadish Tolesa. I'm thinking about how it can possibly go from pouring to dry in this cleft just by linking away then linking back. But most of all, I'm thinking about a strange occurence that I've been noticing during my late nights for the past few weeks.

I can't explain why... but it seems like time actually speeds up when in the cavern and the ages. I just watched four hours slip away from me in what felt like a blink of an eye. There was much to be discussed, and to laugh about, and think about, but even so... it slips away so easily. So fast.

Yeah... there's not really a time dialation occuring... it's just the old saying "time flies when you're having fun" I guess. But someone told me something tonight that will stick in my mind for a very long time.

"it's goodnight... never say goodbye"

...you know, I've been sleeping in Eder Kemo too often recently. Tonight I'm going to go home for a little while, I've got a lot of work to do, and a lot of things to think about.

1 Comments:

Blogger Taba said...

My theory on the time shift... your coolness factor has reached critical mass. When you hang out with anyone else with any coolness at all, the coolness is too much, and it causes a black hole... and we all know that when inside a black hole, time seems to slow down, while outside time rushes past. :P

2:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home