The Age Linker's Guide to the D'ni Restoration

Exploring D'ni and the ages, one step at a time.

Saturday, March 25, 2006

Reflections since D'mala

Posting from D'ni - UruObsession(1) Neighborhood...

This one isn't about the restoration, or conspiracies, or even D'ni really.... this one's for me.

I've spent a good deal of the last year moping around on the surface. Most of my drive to get anything accomplished was pretty dead, and I was generally just "surviving" and keeping to myself most of the time. D'mala has pulled me out from under this rock though... since returning to the cavern, I've been reminded just how wonderful the right people can be.

I've met so many great people since returning to the cavern, and followed along with so many group activities, and even more discussions late into the night. Discussions about what? Anything! D'ni history, surface history, how we dealt with (or are dealing with) our families, the future of the restoration, what we had for dinner, what we're having for lunch tomorrow, who we met today, where we're going a month from now... these are all topics that have come up in the cavern.

When I returned to the cavern, I ran through Yeesha's journey again... but I had most of the knowledge of the journey stored in memory. I wasn't really taking the journey, just going through the motions again. But when I invited Mookie down from the surface, I tried to follow him during his journey as much as possible... and remembered so much, and learned so much more in the process. Yeesha's messages are a lot more powerful to me now, after the past few weeks... for those of you who haven't returned to D'ni yet, or haven't taken the journey yet.... be sure to actually take it. Don't just go through the motions... take it... and pay attention.

Among all the great people I've met in the cavern though, I have to say that there's a few that really stand out. These are the people who pulled me out of my shell, and have pushed me to become a better person in the cavern and on the surface... whether they know it or not. They're each VERY special to me, in different ways. Thanks guys.

It's great to be back... and I have a feeling things are just going to keep getting better.

The gathered are known by their faces of stone.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home