The Age Linker's Guide to the D'ni Restoration

Exploring D'ni and the ages, one step at a time.

Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Whoops...

Posting from Eder Gira...

It's not unusual for me to get caught napping in Kemo, Taba and Mookie can both guarantee this. I've been caught dozing up in one of the trees, or in a tunnel out of the rain several times by now.

Today I fell asleep in the Great Zero. Not the quiet little ante-chamber, but the main area. With the huge sparking crackling grinding machine. I don't know how. I also don't know why any of the people coming through didn't bother to wake me up either. Just polite?

Sitting in Gira now... chatting with a friend, waiting for my steamed rice to finish cooking. I'm still trying to work out how and why that... well.. nevermind that, I'll get to that later, once I post the other three parts of my re-cap. Should be tonight, or early morning.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home