The Age Linker's Guide to the D'ni Restoration

Exploring D'ni and the ages, one step at a time.

Monday, January 29, 2007

Been a while

Posting from the Uru Obsession's Bevin...

Hey, Dalken Starbyne here. Suffice to say, it's been quite a while since I've posted. There's been a lot going on lately, at my home on the surface and down here in the cavern. Although I haven't had a whole lot of time to get down here lately due to the loads of homework I've had, plus studying for finals, I think soon I'll be having a lot more time to hang out in the City and the 'hoods, and finally resume attending Spoken Word Night on a regular basis.

I recently did some short interviews with explorers down in Ae'gura, a first for The Cavern Today. Being The Cavern Today's top reporter (or at least I like to think so), I felt it was my obligation to get people's opinions on what's been happening lately.

At the very least, it's been nice to talk to my friends again, and I hope to be getting down here more often. For now, I think I'll go hang out in Eder Delin.

~Dalken Starbyne, Reporter
The Cavern Today

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home