The Age Linker's Guide to the D'ni Restoration

Exploring D'ni and the ages, one step at a time.

Saturday, October 08, 2011

Against All Reason...

Posting from the surface...

Four years. It's been over four years since I've tried to do this. To post from a KI. To post from a blog that hasn't seen life in four years. Who would have known that it still works? Or that I could even remember how? This is my fourth KI. Three of the damned things have stopped working over the years, who knew that D'ni tech was so disposable?

...wait, four devices in... eight-ish years? Nevermind, that's better than most cellular telephones.

Why am I posting? I don't know. I guess I do. But maybe not? A certain D'ni related discussion came up recently, brought up some old memories. Against my better judgement, I decided to skim some of the old posts, and read the comments. There's too many people that I haven't seen or heard from in years.

...if anyone still reads this, I'm still here. If you need me... you know how to find me.

3 Comments:

Blogger Ben Seymour said...

I still read your blogs via the feed on Mystcommunity, vid. I'm glad that you and some of the other prominent explorers are returning to the Cavern.

10:19 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Despite the drought, we're still here. We still feel the call, and although the real world has overwhelmed what once was a grand dream, we still come. Not as often as before, but we come. The Cavern and Ages still intrigue, still satisfy, still soothe. The sight of another explorer still excites, for they are kindred spirits in a time of loneliness. Shorah, Mowog

6:41 AM  
Blogger Taba said...

Four (now five) years... it's been a long time, vid.

5:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home